User Reviews for Zostavax

Learn more about Zostavax.

Herpes Zoster, Prophylaxis 3 reviews 1 medications

5.5
Summary of Zostavax reviews 3 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Zostavax

For Herpes Zoster, Prophylaxis "I am 42 years old have had recuring shingles since I was 12 years old. Two years ago I had Zostavax vaccine at age 40. My insurance would not pay because I was not over age 60. I have had shingles at least a dozen times since vaccine."

Anonymous February 14, 2009

For Herpes Zoster, Prophylaxis "Great and cheaper than other medicine"

agaidemak December 13, 2008

For Herpes Zoster, Prophylaxis "Two things are often left out of the discussion regarding Zostavax. It is very expensive. And it does not confer immunity. It reduces the risk of getting shingles by about 50%. Is that an acceptable risk reduction in an expensive medication?"

fnpac November 29, 2007

124 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate