User Reviews for Xylometazoline

Also known as: 4-Way Moisturizing Relief, Balminil Nasal Decongestant, Otrivin, Triaminic Decongestant Spray Nasal & Sinus Congestion

Learn more about Xylometazoline.

Xylometazoline review summary

9.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 328 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Xylometazoline to treat Nasal Congestion

Review by Cam1984:

Otrivin (xylometazoline): I call it miraculous. I couldn't breathe at night when I had a cold. Mother in law gave me Otrivin and it unblocked my nose in a few seconds. I now use it whenever I have nose congestion and it performs each and every time. I honestly am so glad there is finally an effective drug for nose congestion.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 1, 2015 10:55 PM

Review by sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Otrivin (xylometazoline): Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 1:40 AM

Review by Ellas (taken for 10 years or more):

Otrivin (xylometazoline): I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold.

January 18, 2013 5:27 AM

Review by Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month):

Otrivin (xylometazoline): A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it.

December 26, 2012 9:53 AM

Review by Sekhu Baba:

Otrivin (xylometazoline): Life saving at the time of congestion.

February 3, 2012 12:19 PM

Otrivin (xylometazoline): It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned.

November 3, 2011 9:19 PM

Review by piripi:

Very helpful

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 13, 2011 4:03 PM

Review by qwerty_lv:

This medicine immediately helps against nasal congestion and again you can breath freely.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate