User Reviews for Warfarin

Also known as: Coumadin, Jantoven

Learn more about Warfarin.

Warfarin Review Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 2 medications used in the treatment of Pulmonary Embolism, First Event.

Reviews for Warfarin to treat Pulmonary Embolism, First Event

"I am so thankful to be alive. I had a pulmonary embolism in Jan 2011. They had my family in family room, didn't expect me to survive. BUT, GOD said differently. I am so THANKFUL. "

wjohns45 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 20, 2013

Coumadin (warfarin): "This drug saved my life."

Buddy wyatt October 28, 2009

"Warfarin has dangerous side effects, but is indicated in life threatening situations. It can be taken as prescribed for a period following a pulmonary embolism, but the patient must take extra care not to fall, bruise, or cut oneself, because warfarin inhibits clotting. It saved my life."

Anonymous August 1, 2009

"The side effects can be difficult, but I am still alive and have been on the drug for 8 months."

Anonymous April 4, 2009

Coumadin (warfarin): "I am still alive because of this drug and I am not an advocate of the medical profession."

Anonymous February 13, 2009

"My mom was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. She was two weeks into warfarin and heparin treatment when she started having diarrhea, very severely. Second diagnosis, ulcerative colitis."

nezha24 September 12, 2007