User Reviews for Herceptin

Learn more about Herceptin.

Reviews for Herceptin to treat Breast Cancer

Review by itsme1972:

I did 7 months of treatment then my Oncologist had to take me off due to Congestive Heart Failure. I personally don't think Herceptin contributed to it at all but was told it was the combo of it and Adryamyacin. It was pretty bad, my ejection fraction was down to 28. I was so short of breath that just walking to the bathroom was a real effort. The fatigue was the mind numbing kind that just turning over in bed felt like I had ran a race. As for side effects for the Herceptin, I had frequent nose bleeds, mild nausea and occasional headaches. I would have gladly endured any side effects for the benefits of this life-saving drug. I am so thankful to Dr Slamon for all the work he did and to Genetech. I am a 4 year survivor so I think that says it all.

January 24, 2010 10:51 PM