User Reviews for Vagistat-1

Learn more about Vagistat-1.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 5 reviews 55 medications

8.5
Summary of Vagistat-1 reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Vagistat-1

Review by Capri-cay:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've been using Vagistat-3 & I'm on the second day. The first day I used it the discharge was coming down a lot and the second day it wasn't really any. It's not that itchy anymore, but it's really sore from me itching before I knew what it was. I hope the itching can go away because this is the worst feeling ever.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 13, 2013 2:22 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I used Vagistat last night and it is now the following morning. It has definitely helped to the degree that it's not all I think about. I would recommend this to anyone.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 30, 2010 7:26 AM

Review by leete:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: This product is very good. I have problems with yeast due to periods and eating starchy products. This products works rapidly. I recommend this product 100%.

December 6, 2009 2:45 PM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have been suffering with vaginal discharge and yeast infection on and off for approximate 15 years. I used Monistat to no avail. My doctor told me to try Vagistat and two days later, I feel great! I honestly would recommend this product to anyone suffering. At last I can honestly say I feel some relief. Thanks Vagistat

November 1, 2009 8:39 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Off and on all my life I've been bothered by Yeast infections and have never found anything better than the Vagistat. Esp. since it's a one time treatment and you're done with it. BUT also the fact that it's not only beneficial for the Candida strain but also some of the rarer resistant types of yeast that are often missed. It might irritate for that day but it works and well worth it in my opinion. Thanks for letting me have some input. D.T.

March 4, 2008 8:47 PM