User Reviews for Depo-Testosterone

Learn more about Depo-Testosterone.

Hypogonadism, Male 2 reviews 63 medications

9.4
Breast Cancer, Palliative 0 reviews 108 medications Not rated - Be the first
Delayed Puberty, Male 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postpartum Breast Pain 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depo-Testosterone reviews 2 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Depo-Testosterone

Review by Would highly recommend (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Hypogonadism, Male: I had suffered from anxiety and depression (suicidal grade) since I was a boy. I first began taking anti-depressants at age 12. My doctor had a chart in her office about low T, it listed 10 symptoms. I had all 10. I asked her to prescribe it. So, she did all of the required tests. I was within the average range. 7 years later same results, I am now 48. Finally in January of 2014, I said that I would chance any side effect. My tests had come back normal yet again. But, she did prescribe it. I woke up on day 14 with NO depression or anxiety. What can I say, 48 years of existing and my brain chemistry is now great. My energy level is incredible and depression simply doesn't happen. It is quite a miracle. Get it!

March 12, 2014 11:32 PM

Review by Hedmed:

For Hypogonadism, Male: I am a 43 year old that works out 5 times a week for 1-1.5 hours each time. Woke up one morning about 3 months ago and felt like somebody turned off a switch in my body, no real desire for sex but after a lot of foreplay able to somewhat achieve an erection but not really hard. Went to Dr and testosterone of 188. Started on Depo Testosterone by IM injection in gluteus and 4 hours after first dose was able to achieve an erection that I would describe at times as almost a little painful due to how hard I was and able to perform 4 times that day with wife. Not sure of effects at gym yet due to only being the 3rd day since beginning shot- 200mg every other week. Didn't have any of the other issues ie depression, anxiety, lethargy prior.

February 17, 2014 3:47 PM