User Reviews for Androderm

Learn more about Androderm.

Hypogonadism, Male 20 reviews 63 medications

7.5
Summary of Androderm reviews 20 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Androderm

For Hypogonadism, Male "The patches caused a severe rash leaving spots like I'd been branded. Diagnosed as Latex Intolerant."

Airborne101 August 11, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male "It doesn't work for me. I have been on 6mg a day for four months (one 4mg and one 2mg patches). My testosterone was slightly above 100 before the patches and today is 11. That's right 11."

31 male (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 26, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male "I've had a good experience with androderm patch. No side effects what so ever. It seems to work well. I would recommended it to anyone."

Tracy lhend May 25, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male "My Testosterone was 47 and I'm 39. I feel no power and always tired. Before the Androderm I was on Testosterone Cypionate injections. With in 250 for every two weeks my test on Testosterone was going to 1200 total after three months. Fill great, no side effects and all my fat is gone, looks more skinny and muscular. With the Androderm 4 mg I can say it works probably less then half. No side effects but I see more fat again on my budy and no power. Please give me my injections back."

Alexiys March 13, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male "Works fine but shots are easier"

Impfac (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 27, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male "I'm 50, I quit drinking 3 years ago, and have been on meds for high blood pressure, and high Cholesterol. I had shoulder surgery in January, and the pain has been terrible. I have been taking pain meds. I have had no desire, or no ability to perform sexually over the past couple years. My doctor tested and my T was only 100. Extremely low. He started me on the patch, and after 3 days, I haven't noticed much change, I'm hoping it kicks in, and I get the results I am looking for. My insurance does cover all but $30, so that's a plus. Hoping for the best."

Buthead50 (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male "I am 54 and been using patches 2 years, Testosterone is back from 190 to 400 on average; energy is back plus good marital functioning, if you know what I mean. I notice sometimes they do not stick well if water gets under it and do not place it on a body part with lots of motion. The longer you use it the better the result. My facial hair has filled out much more. Just make sure your MD does a CBC to make sure you do not have too much red blood cell production."

Brooklyguywithhope (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 16, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male "I just picked up my prescription and am looking forward to positive results. I've been on anti-depressants for about 5 years. I recently read an article that many older (I'm 48) men suffering from depression actually have low testosterone instead. So I had my bloodwork done and all my levels are normal, except testosterone, which is only 143... extremely low. Like many of you, cost is an issue. Without insurance it's $440 month. With insurance it's $97 month which is still too much for me. BUT I went to the Androderm website and got one of their savings cards. All you do is print it out and give it to the pharmacy. Now my cost is half price... only $42."

Shawn1997 (taken for less than 1 month) February 14, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male "I'm 30 years old. I've been dealing with low Testosterone for over 3 years. I've found a doctor that has finally put me on this medication I been on it for four hours and cannot believe how I feel already. I have erectile dysfunction issues for the last year and it is working like it is brand-new again and it's only been four hours. So far amazing start."

Joepeterson September 19, 2013

For Hypogonadism, Male "Use alcohol pads to clean the area, and the patch will stick to it 24 hrs."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2013

For Hypogonadism, Male "I am an older guy (over 65). Last evening was my first experience with Androderm 2 mg patch. I was not expecting much in the way of results. About an hour and half after dosing my penis became fully erect and hard without any physical stimulis. This has not happened in years. This morning I woke with morning wood. More like a willow than a oak but I will take that. The patch did not come off in the pool doing water exercises for over an hour. Total Testosterone 381 Free Testosterone 55 So far I have been very happy with product"

patrickguy69 March 13, 2013

For Hypogonadism, Male "Androderm HAD given me back a reasonable level of energy, upped my mood and allowed me to function sexually again. Unfortunately, with the changes to the product my insurance company no longer has it on its formulary as a Preferred medicine and the cost is about $1500.00 a year (co-pay's). I am looking for an alternative that still allows me the benefits of a patch, without the outrageous price. Good product but I can't afford it!"

Anonymous January 6, 2012

For Hypogonadism, Male "I have been using the Androderm 2.5 patch for 45 days. My testosterone level has been 241 for the past several years. The first 30 days I had zero side effects. I have noticed in the past two weeks I am developing rashes, raised red "bumps", itching and swelling in the areas where I used the patch. This condition is actually considered a serious side effect that requires immediate medical attention. I have developed one particular area on my thigh that has become enlarged with intense itching. If it does not improve with 24-48 hours I will report the Emergency Room at my local VA. I will request my doctor to switch me to the gel which reviews indicate a distinct odor but that would be much less intrusive than these current side effects."

kmaverikaz December 25, 2011

For Hypogonadism, Male "I'm 24 and suffer from anorexia and I'm in treatment now and my doctor put me on Androderm. It changed my life I went to other doctors and they just prescribed erectile dysfunction medication. When I got into treatment I found out my level was at 201 and was supposed to be between 800 and 900. I got my appetite back, less fatigue, and all around feel awesome!"

tanguy87 December 14, 2011

For Hypogonadism, Male "My only problem with this medicine is that it costs $4000 a year or $333.43 month. "

WaltH March 21, 2011

For Hypogonadism, Male "My doctor started me off on 5mg patches. The patches created itchy, red "polka dots" on my body. The red areas were about one and one-half inches in diameter. They frequently itched and sometimes the red area would become irritated and swollen. The worst part is that it took at least two weeks for the spots to disappear. I stopped using the patches after one month. I asked my doctor for AndroGEL. The gel does not give me any irritation at all. The gel comes in small pre-measured packets. After applying, you must then wash your hands. With the patches, I didn't need to disrobe to apply them. With the gel, you pretty much need to remove your shirt (or pants) so that you can rub the gel into your skin."

Anonymous February 10, 2011

For Hypogonadism, Male "I chase all the women daily like I was 18 again. "

Lookin' October 4, 2010

For Hypogonadism, Male "Using the androderm patches has helped raise my levels and fell better. However, the patches do not stick, and I must use strips of tape to hold them on."

Anonymous September 30, 2009

For Hypogonadism, Male "Changed my life too. I lost weight and feel so much better. My case was not severe but just enough to make me feel bad. I was not more than 15 lbs more than I should have been. Lost all of that easily plus I am able to work stronger and more efficiently (physically). I am so glad my doctor figured this out."

Anonymous April 4, 2009

For Hypogonadism, Male "Changed my life - only side effect is trouble sleeping"

Anonymous October 25, 2008