Pill Identifier App

Prepubertal Cryptorchidism 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of HCG reviews 6 reviews 8.2

Reviews for HCG

Review by tbpixiedust (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Obesity: I did 40 day injections and found the diet easy to stick to if you plan your meals, pre weigh and bag about 1 week ahead. I had headaches sometimes as a side effect but Tylenol worked. I started at 195 5' tall and weighed 163 after stopping the injections. I waited 6 weeks and now weigh 167 and am beginning a second 23 day round of injections. I am convinced that the weight will stay off. I will continue with each treatment until I get down to 125

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 4, 2015 3:24 PM

Review by loseitnowshan:

For Obesity: I lost 78 lbs on HCG and felt great! I have kept off the weight for 2 years!

December 2, 2014 7:33 PM

Review by katjasliz:

For Hypogonadism, Male: Testosterone injections didn't work so started HCG.

February 22, 2013 11:52 PM

For Obesity: I lost 70 lbs. from 2/22 until today (9/26).

September 27, 2012 2:20 AM

For Obesity: I lost more than 100 lbs using HCG. It took me less than 4 months to do it, and once I got the hang of it, it was easy and fast!

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2012 9:16 PM

For Obesity: Along with a VLCD, hcg appears to be very effective. It was manageable, but such a restrictive diet that typically goes along with using HCG as a diet supplement is hard. Its definitely not a diet for the weak! That being said, it seemed effective. I lost minimal muscle, even though I lost a significant amount of fat/water.

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 22, 2011 1:50 PM