User Reviews for HCG

Ovulation Induction 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prepubertal Cryptorchidism 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of HCG reviews 6 reviews 8.2

Reviews for HCG

For Obesity "I did 40 day injections and found the diet easy to stick to if you plan your meals, pre weigh and bag about 1 week ahead. I had headaches sometimes as a side effect but Tylenol worked. I started at 195 5' tall and weighed 163 after stopping the injections. I waited 6 weeks and now weigh 167 and am beginning a second 23 day round of injections. I am convinced that the weight will stay off. I will continue with each treatment until I get down to 125"

tbpixiedust (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2015

For Obesity "I lost 78 lbs on HCG and felt great! I have kept off the weight for 2 years!"

loseitnowshan December 2, 2014

For Hypogonadism, Male "Testosterone injections didn't work so started HCG."

katjasliz February 22, 2013

For Obesity "I lost 70 lbs. from 2/22 until today (9/26)."

Anonymous September 27, 2012

For Obesity "I lost more than 100 lbs using HCG. It took me less than 4 months to do it, and once I got the hang of it, it was easy and fast!"

Anonymous January 25, 2012

For Obesity "Along with a VLCD, hcg appears to be very effective. It was manageable, but such a restrictive diet that typically goes along with using HCG as a diet supplement is hard. Its definitely not a diet for the weak! That being said, it seemed effective. I lost minimal muscle, even though I lost a significant amount of fat/water."

Anonymous June 22, 2011