Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Egrifta

Learn more about Egrifta.

Lipodystrophy 3 reviews 2 medications

5.7
Summary of Egrifta reviews 3 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Egrifta

Review by Iwantasixpack: User Rating:

Egrifta (tesamorelin) for Lipodystrophy: So far so good been on medication for 15 days have not seen a change test but I'm also working out and eating better to help my outcome. Along with taking fiber and protein daily. Only down side I had this far is very minor soreness to the injection area. Oh and follow the direction to stay below the belly button line because anything above will leave a large bruise on the skin.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 8, 2012 8:53 PM
Review by mad in Florida: User Rating:

Egrifta (tesamorelin) for Lipodystrophy: I have been administering Egrifta now for 2 1/2 month's, with absolutely no reduction of abdominal fat. I am a thin person with my abdominal fat causing me to be unable to close my buttons and zippers of my clothing. Then I heard of Egrifta thinking it was the answer. Wrong! No results, just a painful irritated, scar tissue in my abdomen now.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 11, 2012 6:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Egrifta (tesamorelin) for Lipodystrophy: The therapeutic effect is not as immediate or apparent as Serostim (which I took for weight loss due to AIDS-related wasting). However, its effect, although more subtle, is nevertheless quite extraordinary! The fat is slowly subsiding, even in the back around the waistline (which is SUPER DIFFICULT to get rid of!). The most obvious effect, although secondary to the therapeutic aim of reducing abdominal fatty tissue, is the absolutely fabulous change in my skin texture, color, and overall health. My skin heals at 500% its normal speed. Even fine line wrinkles are lessening in the cheeks and eyes.

June 11, 2011 2:43 AM