User Reviews for Sulindac

Also known as: Clinoril

Learn more about Sulindac.

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 140 medications

Gout, Acute 3 reviews 82 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 2 reviews 362 medications

8.3
Pain 4 reviews 912 medications

7.8
Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 366 medications

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sulindac reviews 12 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Sulindac

Review by 1Jeannes:

For Pain: My knee has been swollen with pain since my surgery 8 months ago. Been on other anti-inflammatory meds and nothing helped. Took Sulindac for about 2-3 weeks and the pain/swelling was gone. Unfortunately, I started getting constipated and went off it. Two days after, the pain/swelling came back. Ughh. Started to take it again until I go back to the doctors.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 22, 2014 11:35 AM

Review by Ron6565:

For Gout, Acute: Tried taking Naproxen 500mg, stomach couldnt handle it lot of cramps and it did not help pain at all. Switched to Sulindac 200mg stomach feels fine still in pain but it took the edge off.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 4, 2014 3:53 PM

Review by JWBlack:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 6, 2013 1:27 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Osteoarthritis: I love it! Will usually take about 2 days for it to be totally working - need to get it back into my system. Usually after a few months my stomach will start hurting just a little bit, so I go off Sulindac for a couple weeks, then back on. I sure notice the difference when not taking it. I hate hurting - can't do anything when I'm that way. Sulindac gave me my life back.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2012 12:34 PM

Review by cheryl p:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Pain: This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 12, 2012 6:42 AM

Review by SFNative:

For Gout, Acute: During acute gout attack took Naproxen (500mg) for five days with very little relief. Then started on Sulidac (200) with almost instant relief.

February 13, 2011 11:41 AM

Review by Sied:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Gout, Acute: Highly effective

December 28, 2010 2:47 PM

Review by namo357:

For Osteoarthritis: Been on Sulindac 400MG daily for a couple of months with little or no relief.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2010 1:58 PM

Clinoril (sulindac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects.

July 14, 2010 9:42 AM

Review by OGolly:

For Pain: I take the usual dose for degenerative disc disease of shoulders and spine, which can cause a lot of pain. This medicine doesn't seem to do much - perhaps it takes too long to act and I have trouble noticing it. The side effects of gastrointestinal distress is bad for me, as it seems to worsen my GERD.

April 12, 2010 11:02 AM

For Pain: I have taken this medication for 3 months, and it is the first time in 5 years I have been practicaly pain free!

November 13, 2008 11:39 AM

Review by Hobiecat83:

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Has worked real well at controlling my arthritis. Some elevation in blood pressure noticed after 10 years of use.

March 5, 2008 9:37 PM