User Reviews for Sulindac

Also known as: Clinoril

Learn more about Sulindac.

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 125 medications

Pain 4 reviews 911 medications

7.8
Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 348 medications

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sulindac reviews 13 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Sulindac

For Gout, Acute: "Miracle medicine....almost pain free the next morning."

Anonymous February 3, 2015

For Pain: "My knee has been swollen with pain since my surgery 8 months ago. Been on other anti-inflammatory meds and nothing helped. Took Sulindac for about 2-3 weeks and the pain/swelling was gone. Unfortunately, I started getting constipated and went off it. Two days after, the pain/swelling came back. Ughh. Started to take it again until I go back to the doctors."

1Jeannes April 22, 2014

For Gout, Acute: "Tried taking Naproxen 500mg, stomach couldnt handle it lot of cramps and it did not help pain at all. Switched to Sulindac 200mg stomach feels fine still in pain but it took the edge off."

Ron6565 April 4, 2014

Clinoril (sulindac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: "I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks."

JWBlack September 6, 2013

For Osteoarthritis: "I love it! Will usually take about 2 days for it to be totally working - need to get it back into my system. Usually after a few months my stomach will start hurting just a little bit, so I go off Sulindac for a couple weeks, then back on. I sure notice the difference when not taking it. I hate hurting - can't do anything when I'm that way. Sulindac gave me my life back."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 6, 2012

Clinoril (sulindac) for Pain: "This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder."

cheryl p March 12, 2012

For Gout, Acute: "During acute gout attack took Naproxen (500mg) for five days with very little relief. Then started on Sulidac (200) with almost instant relief."

SFNative February 13, 2011

Clinoril (sulindac) for Gout, Acute: "Highly effective"

Sied December 28, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: "Been on Sulindac 400MG daily for a couple of months with little or no relief."

namo357 November 19, 2010

Clinoril (sulindac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects."

Anonymous July 14, 2010

For Pain: "I take the usual dose for degenerative disc disease of shoulders and spine, which can cause a lot of pain. This medicine doesn't seem to do much - perhaps it takes too long to act and I have trouble noticing it. The side effects of gastrointestinal distress is bad for me, as it seems to worsen my GERD. "

OGolly April 12, 2010

For Pain: "I have taken this medication for 3 months, and it is the first time in 5 years I have been practicaly pain free!"

Anonymous November 13, 2008

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Has worked real well at controlling my arthritis. Some elevation in blood pressure noticed after 10 years of use."

Hobiecat83 March 5, 2008