User Reviews for Sulindac

Also known as: Clinoril

Learn more about Sulindac.

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 142 medications

Gout, Acute 3 reviews 81 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 2 reviews 365 medications

8.3
Pain 3 reviews 908 medications

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 365 medications

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sulindac reviews 11 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Sulindac

Review by Ron6565: User Rating:

sulindac for Gout, Acute: Tried taking Naproxen 500mg, stomach couldnt handle it lot of cramps and it did not help pain at all. Switched to Sulindac 200mg stomach feels fine still in pain but it took the edge off.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 4, 2014 3:53 PM
Review by JWBlack: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 6, 2013 1:27 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

sulindac for Osteoarthritis: I love it! Will usually take about 2 days for it to be totally working - need to get it back into my system. Usually after a few months my stomach will start hurting just a little bit, so I go off Sulindac for a couple weeks, then back on. I sure notice the difference when not taking it. I hate hurting - can't do anything when I'm that way. Sulindac gave me my life back.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 6, 2012 12:34 PM
Review by cheryl p: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Pain: This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 12, 2012 6:42 AM
Review by SFNative: User Rating:

sulindac for Gout, Acute: During acute gout attack took Naproxen (500mg) for five days with very little relief. Then started on Sulidac (200) with almost instant relief.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 13, 2011 11:41 AM
Review by Sied: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Gout, Acute: Highly effective

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 28, 2010 2:47 PM
Review by namo357: User Rating:

sulindac for Osteoarthritis: Been on Sulindac 400MG daily for a couple of months with little or no relief.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 19, 2010 1:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects.

July 14, 2010 9:42 AM
Review by OGolly: User Rating:

sulindac for Pain: I take the usual dose for degenerative disc disease of shoulders and spine, which can cause a lot of pain. This medicine doesn't seem to do much - perhaps it takes too long to act and I have trouble noticing it. The side effects of gastrointestinal distress is bad for me, as it seems to worsen my GERD.

April 12, 2010 11:02 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

sulindac for Pain: I have taken this medication for 3 months, and it is the first time in 5 years I have been practicaly pain free!

November 13, 2008 11:39 AM
Review by Hobiecat83: User Rating:

sulindac for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Has worked real well at controlling my arthritis. Some elevation in blood pressure noticed after 10 years of use.

March 5, 2008 9:37 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here