Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Bactrim

Learn more about Bactrim.

Reviews for Bactrim to treat Bronchitis

I took this medicine in early June for Bronchitis. It worked and I was all better by the time it was done. In early July I began to feel general malaise with various sypmtoms, nausea, fatigue etc. They did blood work and found that my AST and LST #'s were near 1000 and 900 respectively. It took 4 months for my numbers to go down. And a month later I started to experience gastrointestinal problems which is still going on. Not a good experience at all.

February 23, 2012 2:06 PM

Best medication ever for upper respiratory tract and pulmonary infections. Only thing that works for me. No side effects except dehydration, need to drink lots of fluids.

March 1, 2010 1:09 PM

Had a bad case of bronchitis and Bactrim was prescribed. Within a day I was feeling better and was completely well in 3-4 days. Amazing! However, my wife was prescribed the same drug for her bout of bronchitis and found that she was allergic to it and had horrible stomach pain. So it's obviously not for everyone.

September 2, 2009 2:00 PM