User Reviews for Nutropin

Learn more about Nutropin.

Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Growth Retardation, ...ic Renal Failure 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hypopituitarism 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Short Stature 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Short Stature for Age 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Turner's Syndrome 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Nutropin

My son had a tumor removed from the pituitary gland, yes the gland was removed too. My son was 10 years old the size of a 6 year old. Yes we like to preserve our children and I sort of got to do that. He still sat on my lap and I could still carry him to his bed at 10 years old, because he was so small due to the tumor. He has been taking the Nutropin for 6 1/2 years and he is now 5' 9". He will be 17 this summer. My son has been through a lot and never let that stop him. He will graduate from High School next year and is one of the smartest people I know and he plans on going to college. He is a remarkable young man.

March 26, 2009 1:52 PM