User Reviews for Nutropin

Learn more about Nutropin.

Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency 1 reviews 14 medications

Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Growth Retardation, ...ic Renal Failure 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hypopituitarism 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Short Stature 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Short Stature for Age 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Turner's Syndrome 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Nutropin

For Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency "My daughter because of insurance had to switch to this medication. She screams because of the pain she experiences and we have to hold her down to give it to her. The problem is the actual medication, it stings severely. I'm not sure if we will have the heart to continue her therapy. Avoid Nutropin if you can!! Try a different medication, there are other growth hormone medications that are completely painless! Before Nutropin the daily injections were not bad at all and she was growing beautifully. Now, its torture for my dear 9 year old child."

angry mom (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2015

"My son had a tumor removed from the pituitary gland, yes the gland was removed too. My son was 10 years old the size of a 6 year old. Yes we like to preserve our children and I sort of got to do that. He still sat on my lap and I could still carry him to his bed at 10 years old, because he was so small due to the tumor. He has been taking the Nutropin for 6 1/2 years and he is now 5' 9". He will be 17 this summer. My son has been through a lot and never let that stop him. He will graduate from High School next year and is one of the smartest people I know and he plans on going to college. He is a remarkable young man."

Anonymous March 26, 2009