User Reviews for Ferrlecit

Learn more about Ferrlecit.

Reviews for Ferrlecit to treat Anemia Associated with Chronic Renal Failure

Review by wes stevens:

I am half way through this treatment of IV infusion of Ferrlecit. Each time after the infusion, both arms break out in terrible rash, and swell alot. The IV arm is much worse than the opposite arm. I also have chest pain and general malaise. I am taking histamine blockers at the time of the infusion to help but it doesn't help much.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 20, 2012 7:02 PM

Review by Deltadoan:

I have just finished my fifth week of IV therapy receiving Iron (Ferrlecit). I have had no problems with this drug and can say that my life is changed due to it. I have not been able to take iron by mouth to raise my iron level. I have felt lifeless, looked pale and had dark circles under my eyes for over a year. I am 38 years old and I look and feel healthy and on the road to recovery again.

May 24, 2007 8:43 PM