User Reviews for Fleet Phospho Soda

Learn more about Fleet Phospho Soda.

Constipation 2 reviews 239 medications

Bowel Preparation 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Fleet Phospho Soda reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Fleet Phospho Soda

For Constipation "I have suffered from a Major Depressive Disorder for many years now and have always suffered from the constipation side effect of taking Venlafaxine (the active ingredient in Effexor and Elaxine. .. dont know about other antidepressants). I used Fleet Phospho Soda for the 1st time about 18 months ago and it was a very welcomed relief. When taking Fleet I follow the following regime: Mix 1/3 of a single bottle with 250ml water (as directed) ready the next round straight away then set a 10min timer on my phone when timer goes off, down the next glass as fast as you can (tastes like crap) ready the next round and set timer again. when timer goes off, down the last round. Activity usually takes for me, approx 3-4 hours to take effect."

AussieMatt (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 20, 2014

For Constipation "Very strong but gentle. Box says wait 30 min to 6 hours. Found from personal experience that you don't take this unless you plan on staying home. It always took 2 hours to work for me so once I took it and then ran some errands, expecting to be home in 45 minutes-plenty of time of course (since it was the only time I ever took it and left home) it started working in 30 minutes as the box said. Once you feel a "gurgling" feeling in your intestines you better get to a bathroom. Fortunately I was close to home but barely made it home since my insides had turned to water. Once it starts working I have a few watery movements over 2 hours then all is well. No cramping, tastes better if diluted with lots of cold water. Drink it as fast as you can."

Anonymous October 28, 2010

"This site provided information not on the bottle. For example, taking it with 4 oz. of water. It was yukky to drink straight."

Anonymous September 7, 2008