User Reviews for Banzel

Learn more about Banzel.

Reviews for Banzel to treat Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

It works for my daughter with minimal side effects. One thing though is after over a year of taking it seems to be losing some effectiveness. Trying Onfi with it now.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 7, 2012 10:29 AM

Review by TINK2005:

Super happy my daughter has gone from 100 plus seizures a month to under 10. So truly happy and thankful! No major side effects it does make her extremely thirsty and she can only drink room temperature drinks. If colder it makes her cough as if she is chocking.

February 10, 2012 1:33 AM

Review by Joedude:

Until Banzel, I was taking Ativan at least once every day. And the after effects left me really in a bad mood and sometimes aggressive. With Banzel, and my other seizure medicines, I haven't needed Ativan since December of 2009. I can even get out of the house. It works for me.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 11, 2010 7:54 PM

Review by cannibal:

I love it. It really works.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate