User Reviews for Banzel

Learn more about Banzel.

Banzel Review Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 3 medications used in the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.

Reviews for Banzel to treat Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

"After trying many other anticonvulsants we finally found one that works! Thank you soo much to those who invented this drug. My daughter 8 year old used to have gezillion seizures and drop attacks in a day. Now she has none! Yup! 0 attacks. She is seizure free for a year now."

Wati knussi August 19, 2015

"It works for my daughter with minimal side effects. One thing though is after over a year of taking it seems to be losing some effectiveness. Trying Onfi with it now."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 7, 2012

"Super happy my daughter has gone from 100 plus seizures a month to under 10. So truly happy and thankful! No major side effects it does make her extremely thirsty and she can only drink room temperature drinks. If colder it makes her cough as if she is chocking."

TINK2005 February 10, 2012

"Until Banzel, I was taking Ativan at least once every day. And the after effects left me really in a bad mood and sometimes aggressive. With Banzel, and my other seizure medicines, I haven't needed Ativan since December of 2009. I can even get out of the house. It works for me."

Joedude August 11, 2010

"I love it. It really works."

cannibal January 22, 2009