User Reviews for Requip XL

Learn more about Requip XL.

Parkinson's Disease 4 reviews 49 medications

7.4
Periodic Limb Movement Disorder 1 reviews 13 medications

Summary of Requip XL reviews 5 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Requip XL

For Periodic Limb Movement Disorder "It did not work for me, it made me sleep worse."

Beeceee1234567 (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2013

For Parkinson's Disease "Great medicine. Controls symptoms very well with dopamine. "

Anonymous June 3, 2012

For Parkinson's Disease "Requip has given me 4 years of regained fine motor skills, word retrieval and executive functioning. It has been the only medicine I have taken for my parkinson 's disease. The disease marches on, but I can drive, work with young children and take care of myself. I have been blessed, even though each day I can feel the loss of automaticity and coordination. Requip has caused narcolepsy and visual hallucinations that have been quite unique, not scary!"

janaleese December 17, 2011

For Parkinson's Disease "Was moderately successful treatment, but side effects were very bad for me."

wv_picker September 3, 2009

For Parkinson's Disease "Great, I take it twice a day, it does the job. I feel really good."

Arthur G August 31, 2009