User Reviews for Requip XL

Learn more about Requip XL.

Parkinson's Disease 4 reviews 47 medications

7.4
Periodic Limb Movement Disorder 1 reviews 13 medications

Summary of Requip XL reviews 5 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Requip XL

Review by Beeceee1234567 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: It did not work for me, it made me sleep worse.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 12, 2013 12:23 AM

For Parkinson's Disease: Great medicine. Controls symptoms very well with dopamine.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 3, 2012 11:26 AM

Review by janaleese:

For Parkinson's Disease: Requip has given me 4 years of regained fine motor skills, word retrieval and executive functioning. It has been the only medicine I have taken for my parkinson 's disease. The disease marches on, but I can drive, work with young children and take care of myself. I have been blessed, even though each day I can feel the loss of automaticity and coordination. Requip has caused narcolepsy and visual hallucinations that have been quite unique, not scary!

December 17, 2011 12:40 PM

Review by wv_picker:

For Parkinson's Disease: Was moderately successful treatment, but side effects were very bad for me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 3, 2009 11:58 PM

Review by Arthur G:

For Parkinson's Disease: Great, I take it twice a day, it does the job. I feel really good.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate