User Reviews for Daliresp

Learn more about Daliresp.

Daliresp review summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 33 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

Reviews for Daliresp to treat COPD, Maintenance

Review by Pink Patty (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Been on Daliresp since September 2011, no adverse side effects at all. I find that it has helped my breathing greatly. Have not had and exacerbation since going on medication. Prior to Daliresp had 2 to 3 flare ups yearly.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 19, 2014 11:14 AM
Review by jesfws (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

My wife has been taking this medicine for 2 weeks for C.O.P.D. maintenance. It worked great for the C.O.P.D.; she use to cough constantly and had a hard time breathing, even while on prednisone. However within 2 hours of taking the Daliresp, she stopped coughing & began breathing well. However, she developed diarea , then after coming off the prednisone got severe back pain, and was not able to sleep. It seems to help the C.O.P.D. very well but the side effects may not be worth the breathing relief.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 25, 2013 6:00 PM
Review by Dissatisfied (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Did improve wheezing symptoms when taken in conjunction with Advair Diskus, however caused sleep problems as well as digestive disturbances (12-16 bowel motions/day).

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 12, 2013 5:48 PM
Review by peppylady (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Been on Daliresp for 6 weeks now and I feel great no side effects I feel so good I forget to take my inhaler twice a day. Thank you for this amazing medication.

January 12, 2013 12:29 AM
Review by awhitt (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Had to stop taking due to severe insomnia. Stopped taking and still did not sleep for four days. Worked great on my breathing problems,

July 20, 2012 8:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Same as previous comment. Made me sick to my stomach, serious diahrea. Only took for 4 days and felt terrible, like I had the flu. It did help the breathing, but not enough to put up with the side effects.

June 29, 2012 4:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Dalliresp did open me up but the side effects were bad so I had to stop it. Diarrhea, nausea so bad I had to take medicine for it.

January 17, 2012 8:10 PM