User Reviews for Daliresp

Learn more about Daliresp.

Daliresp Review Summary

5.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

Reviews for Daliresp to treat COPD, Maintenance

"I seem to have lost my tasting abilities for foods."

Kona winds (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2014

"Love what this does to improve my breathing but the diarrhea just wont go away and that is the worst side effect for me. I tried taking in the morning and got headaches and felt nauseous as well as having the diarrhea so took it at night but the diarrhea has persisted. If I can't take something to counter this side effect, I will stop taking as I can't go anywhere with the diarrhea."

Maryjnn (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2014

"Been on Daliresp since September 2011, no adverse side effects at all. I find that it has helped my breathing greatly. Have not had and exacerbation since going on medication. Prior to Daliresp had 2 to 3 flare ups yearly."

Pink Patty (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 19, 2014

"My wife has been taking this medicine for 2 weeks for C.O.P.D. maintenance. It worked great for the C.O.P.D.; she use to cough constantly and had a hard time breathing, even while on prednisone. However within 2 hours of taking the Daliresp, she stopped coughing & began breathing well. However, she developed diarea , then after coming off the prednisone got severe back pain, and was not able to sleep. It seems to help the C.O.P.D. very well but the side effects may not be worth the breathing relief."

jesfws (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

"Did improve wheezing symptoms when taken in conjunction with Advair Diskus, however caused sleep problems as well as digestive disturbances (12-16 bowel motions/day)."

Dissatisfied (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

"Been on Daliresp for 6 weeks now and I feel great no side effects I feel so good I forget to take my inhaler twice a day. Thank you for this amazing medication."

peppylady (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 12, 2013

"Had to stop taking due to severe insomnia. Stopped taking and still did not sleep for four days. Worked great on my breathing problems,"

awhitt (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2012

"Same as previous comment. Made me sick to my stomach, serious diahrea. Only took for 4 days and felt terrible, like I had the flu. It did help the breathing, but not enough to put up with the side effects."

Anonymous June 29, 2012

"Dalliresp did open me up but the side effects were bad so I had to stop it. Diarrhea, nausea so bad I had to take medicine for it. "

Anonymous January 17, 2012