User Reviews for Risperdal M-Tab

Learn more about Risperdal M-Tab.

Autism 1 reviews 7 medications

Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Risperdal M-Tab reviews 4 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Risperdal M-Tab

Review by mrmom (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Asperger Syndrome: Works well.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 17, 2013 12:06 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: Mania and depression are basically non-existent while taking this medicine. It does make you a little sleepy, but other than that, I've experienced no serious side-effects. You may find that your sex drive goes down a notch at first while taking it. That went away after my body and mind got used to the medicine. I have better concentration and self-value on this drug. I also no longer freak out and leave busy rooms full of people. I can actually deal with social situations without people thinking that I'm a freaking lunatic. I love this drug. It's changed my life around.

March 1, 2012 11:55 AM

For Bipolar Disorder: This medication made my 15 year old son wet his bed on numerous occasions until I had his doctor take him off it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 2, 2010 1:33 AM

For Autism: My son is who is 8 has been on this for over 2 years now. After he started taking it his SEVERE behaviors decreased significantly. He was able to sleep through the night and stopped having CONSTANT tantrums. He still occasionally bangs his head, bite, pinch, kick and scratch himself and others but not nearly as often. The only negative things I can think of is the danger of the medication itself. But for me the benefits definitely outweigh the risks... For now anyway

May 2, 2010 7:46 PM

For Depression: At one mg, it completely removed all signs of depression and the side effects and feelings of lack of control associated with the depression. Although similar to moving into a new house, it was easy to get used to it and greatly simplified daily routine for the most part. Does not help with PMS associated lack of concentration but enhances concentration overall at this low dosage and makes it easy to focus on relationship problems also, although no drug can change the other person.

March 1, 2010 4:58 AM