Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Rasagiline

Also known as: Azilect

Learn more about Rasagiline.

Rasagiline review summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 44 medications used in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease.

Reviews for Rasagiline to treat Parkinson's Disease

Review by seshan9:

Azilect (rasagiline): For me, 0.5 mg does not work. 1.0 mg does work.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 13, 2012 3:34 PM

Review by Mrs. Mumford:

Azilect (rasagiline): Prior to starting Azilect I had very limited use of my right arm, my mouth drooped on my right side and my right arm did not swing while walking. I now have full use of my arm, my mouth no longer droops and my arm swings. For me Azilect has been a miracle.

October 16, 2011 8:51 AM

Azilect (rasagiline): I have recently been told I have very early Parkinsons. Since then I've been on Azilect. I have not experienced any side effects. However, the symptoms (finger movements) have not improved. I have been told that Azilect slows down progression, therefore, alone it does not address the systems.

February 12, 2010 5:59 PM

Azilect (rasagiline): I had bad results from Azilect. Was in hospital for 2 days and 2 trips to Er within 2 week time. Had little fainting spells (would have passed out except for person holding me up) Dizzy, falling. Doctor sad it wasn't the medicine, but after stopping it these side effects went away.

December 8, 2009 12:50 PM

Review by marcie64:

Azilect (rasagiline): I have had to stop taking Azilect twice for surgery, the difference while I'm on it is amazing. The Azilect definitely works well with my other medicines.

December 7, 2009 11:55 AM

Azilect (rasagiline): It should be noted why a patient should stop taking this medicine before surgery. My father went in for a routine cystoscope and had major bleeding complications. Patients should be made aware that this medicine may CAUSE BLEEDING.

October 2, 2009 6:12 AM