Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Rasagiline

Also known as: Azilect

Learn more about Rasagiline.

Parkinson's Disease 6 reviews 47 medications

7.3
Summary of Rasagiline reviews 6 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Rasagiline

Review by seshan9:

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: For me, 0.5 mg does not work. 1.0 mg does work.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 13, 2012 3:34 PM

Review by Mrs. Mumford:

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: Prior to starting Azilect I had very limited use of my right arm, my mouth drooped on my right side and my right arm did not swing while walking. I now have full use of my arm, my mouth no longer droops and my arm swings. For me Azilect has been a miracle.

October 16, 2011 8:51 AM

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: I have recently been told I have very early Parkinsons. Since then I've been on Azilect. I have not experienced any side effects. However, the symptoms (finger movements) have not improved. I have been told that Azilect slows down progression, therefore, alone it does not address the systems.

February 12, 2010 5:59 PM

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: I had bad results from Azilect. Was in hospital for 2 days and 2 trips to Er within 2 week time. Had little fainting spells (would have passed out except for person holding me up) Dizzy, falling. Doctor sad it wasn't the medicine, but after stopping it these side effects went away.

December 8, 2009 12:50 PM

Review by marcie64:

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: I have had to stop taking Azilect twice for surgery, the difference while I'm on it is amazing. The Azilect definitely works well with my other medicines.

December 7, 2009 11:55 AM

Azilect (rasagiline) for Parkinson's Disease: It should be noted why a patient should stop taking this medicine before surgery. My father went in for a routine cystoscope and had major bleeding complications. Patients should be made aware that this medicine may CAUSE BLEEDING.

October 2, 2009 6:12 AM