User Reviews for Evista

Osteoporosis 2 reviews 190 medications

Summary of Evista reviews 3 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Evista

Review by thetruthhurts (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Evista (raloxifene) for Osteoporosis: Very positive response. Side advantage breast cancer protection. Major problem "hot flashes". Self limiting problem side effect. No need for specific dosing instructions such as with biguanides.

April 27, 2013 10:05 AM
Review by ProudMari: User Rating:

Evista (raloxifene) for Osteoporosis: Evista was prescribed by my doctor - was on my fourth pill and started experiencing vaginal burning and urinary incontinence. After an examination I was diagnosed with vaginitis and a bladder infection. Went off them immediately.

September 2, 2011 10:06 PM
Review by shibumi0202: User Rating:

Evista (raloxifene) for Breast Cancer, Prevention: Had hot flashes for the first few months about an hour after I took it, I take it at night with my other medications. I found that I can not drink alcohol. I become very nauseated and throw up. Otherwise I have taken it for almost 3 years without any real problem.

December 16, 2010 8:09 PM