User Reviews for Mestinon Timespan

Learn more about Mestinon Timespan.

Myasthenia Gravis 2 reviews 7 medications

Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nerve Agent Pretreatment 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Reversal of Nondepol...Muscle Relaxants 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Mestinon Timespan reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Mestinon Timespan

Review by allz: User Rating:

Mestinon Timespan (pyridostigmine) for Myasthenia Gravis: Works better than a pill every 6 hours.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 4, 2012 4:58 PM
Review by rob37620yahoo.com: User Rating:

Mestinon Timespan (pyridostigmine) for Myasthenia Gravis: I am a 49 year old white male, was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis just after my 47th birthday. It took 7 years of various tests before I was finally diagnosed. Mestinon side effects for me was hot flashes, diarrhea so bad that I often wondered which was worse; MG Symptoms or the Mesinon Side Effects. I did take the Mestinon Tab several times a day until the Mestinon Time Release was available and it has been a great help to me. Rarely have diarrhea and no hot flashes yet, and I have been taking it since it became available! Gives me the ability to do more things like hiking and walking with no side effects!

November 10, 2011 10:48 PM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here