User Reviews for Mestinon Timespan

Learn more about Mestinon Timespan.

Myasthenia Gravis 3 reviews 5 medications

Dysautonomia 0 reviews 53 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nerve Agent Pretreatment 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Reversal of Nondepol...Muscle Relaxants 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Mestinon Timespan reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Mestinon Timespan

For Myasthenia Gravis "The price has tripled over the last three years. "

PATVB January 30, 2015

For Myasthenia Gravis "Works better than a pill every 6 hours."

allz April 4, 2012

For Myasthenia Gravis "I am a 49 year old white male, was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis just after my 47th birthday. It took 7 years of various tests before I was finally diagnosed. Mestinon side effects for me was hot flashes, diarrhea so bad that I often wondered which was worse; MG Symptoms or the Mesinon Side Effects. I did take the Mestinon Tab several times a day until the Mestinon Time Release was available and it has been a great help to me. Rarely have diarrhea and no hot flashes yet, and I have been taking it since it became available! Gives me the ability to do more things like hiking and walking with no side effects!"

rob37620yahoo.com November 10, 2011