User Reviews for InnoPran XL

Learn more about InnoPran XL.

Migraine Prevention 4 reviews 32 medications

Ventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of InnoPran XL reviews 4 reviews 9.2

Reviews for InnoPran XL

Review by KC18:

For Migraine Prevention: The only high blood pressure medicine that really helped, BUT due to the price going off the charts, and no insurance, I've had to take a different medicine and suffer with headaches.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2013 10:04 AM

Review by Happy Camper:

For Migraine Prevention: I have been on this medicine for about six years. My monthly migraines were debilitating, included vomiting for hours on end. I still get minor migraines, but I can still function and after a few hours, I am fine. To me, a wonder drug.

July 29, 2009 12:26 PM

Review by clearhead:

For Migraine Prevention: I've been taking Innopran XL for almost 2 years now, and I've had one headache in that time frame. Previously used to get 2 a week. It has changed my life.

November 15, 2008 8:34 PM

For Migraine Prevention: I have been on this medication for the past 2 months and absolutely see a remarkable difference. I've gone from a headache a week to one slight one in 2 months.

August 29, 2008 2:10 PM