User Reviews for Inderal LA

Learn more about Inderal LA.

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 261 medications

Ventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Inderal LA reviews 9 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Inderal LA

Review by ELLIE Jo:

For Mitral Valve Prolapse: I've been on this medicine for at least 10yrs. It has been working so far. I was on something else before they found out that I had Mitral Valve Prolapse all I had was tachycardia then they found the MVP and the meds I was on wasn't working so I was put on this.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 18, 2014 10:03 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Migraine Prevention: I've battled migraines since I was 14 and was diagnosed with PMDD. 10 to 15 days out of the month I get crippling migranes. I've tried numerous things and nothing has really helped. I've been on Inderal for a couple days now along with Norco and still have what I would consider a fairly bad headache. I'm still seeing the aura and occasional star flashes in my eyes. I'm hoping something changes here soon. I will say last night was my first night since I've had my son, I slept a full 6 hours straight.

June 15, 2013 7:59 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Migraine Prevention: I'm 15 and have been getting bad migraines for about a year. I have been taking Inderal for a few weeks. I have felt car sick for almost the entire time I've been on this medication, I have been really emotional, and have not had an appetite, and been very dizzy and am still getting headaches.

June 5, 2012 3:24 PM

Review by OLIVEU:

For Migraine Prevention: This was great for a preventative, I really love this medication- but I'm always so incredibly tired and fatigued. I recently started a morning boot camp at work and am unable to finish a few minutes worth of exercise without muscles cramping up or my endurance just plummeting and I'm wiped out for the rest of the day. After some research, I switched over to a cocktail of feverfew, magnesium, and riboflavin and will see how this works out. I've been off of the Inderal for 5 days and have a bad headache today, but I'm not tired for the first time in months!

April 9, 2012 5:46 PM

Review by jpatrick:

For Migraine Prevention: Migraines have been noticeably easier to get rid of since starting propranolol. Still working with my doctor to prevent them altogether.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 10, 2011 11:22 PM

For High Blood Pressure: i have anxiety induced high blood pressure. At first it didn't do anything for me, however I wasn't taking it at the right time of day. It works wonders when taken at night before bed. Extended release takes 4-5 hours to start working and much longer for peak levels in blood. I now take it at around 10PM and am really calm the next day.

February 23, 2009 9:14 PM

Review by Phowwy:

For Migraine Prevention: I was on propranolol for about 18 months and went from approximately 20 migraines a month to five. Unfortunately a side effect I developed was cough-variant asthma. Made several visits to the doctor regarding the cough and his suggested that it might be asthma and put me on a daily inhaler. I did some research as I did not want to take a drug to relieve a condition caused by another drug. The side effect was not listed on my propranolol literature, but I found it as a cause for cough-variant asthma. I had to switch to verapamil, which is not quite as effective for my headaches, but my cough is gone.

January 12, 2009 1:43 PM

For Migraine Prevention: Before taking Inderal, I was on 300mg of Topamax daily, which was a miracle drug for me. It completely got rid of my headaches, however, the side affects of Topamax were hard. Now I've been using Inderal for months and have found it almost as effective as Topamax but with little side affects. I highly recommend it.

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 5, 2008 2:00 PM

For Migraine Prevention: Haven't had a migraine since I started this treatment!

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2008 1:46 PM