User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

"Though the Prednisone is working so far for the anemia, the side effects are bad. Extreme retention of fluids, high blood pressure, moon face, little sleep, and indigestion. Now taking more pills to combat the side effects of this medicine. "

Problems with Prednisone August 22, 2012

"I have been taking Prednisone for about 6 weeks - 40mg per day. I think the side effects are directly related to the dosage. I read so much about this drug and the awful side effects before taking it and was scared to death to start. It actually hasn't been as bad as what I read. The biggest issue is sleepliness at night - def have trouble sleeping but have tons of energy. A little face swelling too but not the "moon face" I read about. And its working for my Autoimmune disorder."

Anonymous February 14, 2010

"This medicine seems to be doing well. I am taking it to bring my blood count up. Instead of a blood transfusion."

lack of sleep, but have energy March 29, 2009