Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Sarna Sensitive

Learn more about Sarna Sensitive.

Anal Itching 1 reviews 222 medications

Pruritus 2 reviews 289 medications

Pain 0 reviews 912 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sarna Sensitive reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sarna Sensitive

Review by Dandy Don (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Pruritus: Sarna Sensitive has basically saved my life. Without it I would not have a minutes relief from the itching and burning. Thanks to my Doctor who recommend it to me I can at least have a few minutes of relief through out the night. I am so glad I found this product. Thank You, Thank You.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 19, 2013 8:08 PM

For Pruritus: I was given 34 treatments of radiation to my breast for cancer. My Dr told me to use Sarna 3-4 times daily. As treatment progressed I had dry, burned, itching skin, and this product was the only relief I could get. It was so cool and soothing and kept my skin moist. I love it and think the company should add this on many cancer center sites, as we need all the comfort we can get, Thank you Sarna

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 5, 2012 10:26 PM

Review by 1itchy1:

For Anal Itching: Used Sensitive NOT original. Be Careful because the bottles look alike. It takes about ten minutes but the itch goes away. Also, if your using it during the day don't use too much because it could soak through. Works Great!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate