User Reviews for Sarna Sensitive

Learn more about Sarna Sensitive.

Anal Itching 1 reviews 223 medications

Pruritus 2 reviews 292 medications

Pain 0 reviews 906 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sarna Sensitive reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sarna Sensitive

For Pruritus "Sarna Sensitive has basically saved my life. Without it I would not have a minutes relief from the itching and burning. Thanks to my Doctor who recommend it to me I can at least have a few minutes of relief through out the night. I am so glad I found this product. Thank You, Thank You."

Dandy Don (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 19, 2013

For Pruritus "I was given 34 treatments of radiation to my breast for cancer. My Dr told me to use Sarna 3-4 times daily. As treatment progressed I had dry, burned, itching skin, and this product was the only relief I could get. It was so cool and soothing and kept my skin moist. I love it and think the company should add this on many cancer center sites, as we need all the comfort we can get, Thank you Sarna"

Anonymous October 5, 2012

For Anal Itching "Used Sensitive NOT original. Be Careful because the bottles look alike. It takes about ten minutes but the itch goes away. Also, if your using it during the day don't use too much because it could soak through. Works Great!"

1itchy1 April 20, 2012