User Reviews for Paclitaxel protein-bound

Also known as: Abraxane

Learn more about Paclitaxel protein-bound.

Breast Cancer 3 reviews 56 medications

9.7
Pancreatic Cancer 1 reviews 14 medications

Summary of Paclitaxel protein-bound reviews 5 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Paclitaxel protein-bound

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer: "Have just finished 12 weeks of this for Stage 2 breast cancer. After my first chemo I was told to go and buy some gastro stop for the drive home but I have been very lucky. The only side effects I have had is some aching in my thumbs but I can live with that. I am now about to start Femara for five years and reading some of the reviews and side effects a bit worried."

Michelle I (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2014

For Pancreatic Cancer: "My husband has had good results. Some of the side effects he has experienced are diarrhea, occasional nausea, foot pain, hair loss. His tumor markers were lower significantly in a short period of time - from 26,000 to 1,000 within 3 months. Oncologist was very please with his results."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 24, 2014

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I have been given Abraxane and Avastin together and after one treatment I had no more pain. I didn't have alot of side effects. Maybe hair loss, which was the least of my concerns. "

Penney855 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 27, 2013

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer: "This medicine saved my life! I received it weekly for 6 months."

Screenliz (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 28, 2012

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer: "Helped lower tumor markers significantly when recurrence occurred. Slowed cancer growth for 6 mos before neuropathy got too bad. Did not make my wife as sick as Adriamycin/Cytoxin which was her primary treatment at first occurrence. On the downside, our insurance company, BCBS Illinois did not cover Abraxane and we were left with a $54,000 bill. Drug company eventually provided replacement drug as hardship."

Anonymous May 5, 2011