User Reviews for Multivitamin

Also known as: 1000 BC, Abidec, Acnepril, AllanTex, Allbee with C, Allbee-C, Allbee-C 800, Alz-Nac, Animal Shape Vitamins, Apatate, Apetex, Apetigen, B 100 Complex, B Complex 100, B Complex 50, ...show all 261 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin.

Dietary Supplementation 11 reviews 467 medications

9.1
Hyperhomocysteinemia 0 reviews 59 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 11 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Multivitamin

Review by sister 2:

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I've been on Metanx for 5 years since my podiatrist prescribed it. No pain at all anymore In my feet and calfs.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 20, 2014 12:45 AM

Review by Bobbowhale (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I am 79. About 2 years ago, I had a hard time going to sleep, because of burning, bee-stinging type pain in my feet (peripheral neuropathy in feet), plus calf cramps. Within about 3 weeks from start of Metanx, no more pain, nor cramps. Works great. I only take 1 cap/day. No side effects that I know of.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 25, 2014 4:10 PM

Review by JB1965 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I have been on Metanx for almost 4 yrs. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, I started having foot and leg pain after back surgery, which I was told was nerve damage due to the pressure on my disc. I have found relief from this supplement especially at night when the leg and foot pain is the worst. If I have had a active day on my feet doing my dog sport that I love "Agility" the pain will start by late afternoon and sometimes I will not get the relief I would like but, I can't really say if it is from over doing? I have stopped it for a month at times to see if it really did help and I found it did. I am now watching my sugar intake, eating less processed foods hoping this will help.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 10, 2014 1:32 PM

Review by Bobby Joe:

Cerefolin NAC (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: Best medicine ever

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 10, 2014 6:29 PM

Review by Wendy Sue:

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I have taken Metanx for about 7 years. My podiatrist prescribed it, but when I had a knee replaced, I asked every one at hospital about interaction..should I stop taking it before surgery (and since you get blood thinners in hospital and after coming home for 21 days) no one KNEW except an anesthesiologist..who said it was also prescribed by cardiologist. It is now also being seen as a help in dementia/altheimezer patients. It is great for the neuropathy, but it also lowered my blood pressure, and lowers my body temperature as well..i feel cooler when I take it..don't know why, but it effect me that way.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2014 7:42 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I have been on Metanx for over 1 yr-started due to fibromyalgia and lack of energy. The difference was amazing. Insurance use to cover it at $50/month but recently went up to $120/month causing me to have to drop using it. Great medicine to help with energy and muscle pains too!

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 11, 2013 6:22 PM

Review by Cinzyw (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: Suffered for three years with muscle/large and small bone pain, fatigue, and a feeling of deep depression and weakness. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Went to endocrinologist because of concern over glucose intolerance. He listened to my three year history of failed attempts to diagnose, thousands of $$$ spent, etc. He prescribed the then two month old Metanax. I was 47 at the time but felt 65 with a threat of forced retirement. Within one month my pain was fading. I have Been pain free ever since and the medicine also has given me the energy of a 30 year old WITH no side effects. I still thank him every six months during my check up!

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2012 10:00 PM

Review by passionplay:

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I take Mentanx for diabetic neuropathy and it has been wonderful for the pain and the feeling like my feet are in fire. It didn't help with the deep itching in my foot. My Doctor ended up giving me Lyrica for that.

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2011 9:55 AM

Review by gwu76:

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: Some medical conditions may interact with Metanx. Metanx is contraindicated if you have anemia.

June 26, 2011 7:14 PM

Review by chips1930:

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: I have been on METANX for diabetic neuropathy (and I am anemic) and now my energy level has been greatly diminished.

100 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 22, 2010 10:53 PM

Review by mjhilge:

B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: When I take the B Complex vitamin, I don't feel like I need my Valium.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate