User Reviews for Multivitamin

Also known as: 1000 BC, Abidec, Acnepril, AllanTex, Allbee with C, Allbee-C, Allbee-C 800, Alz-Nac, Animal Shape Vitamins, Apatate, Apetex, Apetigen, B 100 Complex, B Complex 100, B Complex 50, ...show all 267 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin.

Dietary Supplementation 18 reviews 475 medications

8.4
Hyperhomocysteinemia 1 reviews 59 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 19 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Multivitamin

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Hyperhomocysteinemia: "Doctor recommended vitamin b complex as am having issues with nerves in feet and hands until I can see a specialist in about 3 months. Have the feeling of laboured breathing and tightness in chest, also some nausea."

Elliottj July 18, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now."

mimito5x (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have only been taking this for about a week and have been experiencing very severe stomach pains and diarrhea. However I think it could just be cleaning out my system? Still, vitamins are about the only weight loss option I have as it is the only one that truly works. I have been far less munchy so I think this is good."

Nicole33 (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works."

Wantsnc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Within a week my night time pain, from diabetic Neuropathy, which usually wakes me up like clock work around 4am, was gone. For the first time in years I was able to clean my house without the help of a cleaning company. I hope the positive effects of Metanx last."

GSierraGold April 1, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Work good"

What up March 30, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "My peripheral neuropathy made my feet become so heavy that I could not move them. Since starting on Metanex I have experienced a wonderful relief of my symptoms. I no longer have to use my Walker and my foot heaviness has all but disappeared. I experienced this improvement in less than two weeks on the medication."

dons hardware (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 20, 2015

Super B Complex (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement With Vitamin C & Folic Acid....I'm taking it for vitamin B sufficiency. No Aftertaste/heartburn/gas. One in the morning and my concentration and energy level is much improved."

Astroraider (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 8, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I've been on Metanx for 5 years since my podiatrist prescribed it. No pain at all anymore In my feet and calfs."

sister 2 September 20, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I am 79. About 2 years ago, I had a hard time going to sleep, because of burning, bee-stinging type pain in my feet (peripheral neuropathy in feet), plus calf cramps. Within about 3 weeks from start of Metanx, no more pain, nor cramps. Works great. I only take 1 cap/day. No side effects that I know of."

Bobbowhale (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 25, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on Metanx for almost 4 yrs. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, I started having foot and leg pain after back surgery, which I was told was nerve damage due to the pressure on my disc. I have found relief from this supplement especially at night when the leg and foot pain is the worst. If I have had a active day on my feet doing my dog sport that I love "Agility" the pain will start by late afternoon and sometimes I will not get the relief I would like but, I can't really say if it is from over doing? I have stopped it for a month at times to see if it really did help and I found it did. I am now watching my sugar intake, eating less processed foods hoping this will help."

JB1965 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2014

Cerefolin NAC (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Best medicine ever"

Bobby Joe March 10, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have taken Metanx for about 7 years. My podiatrist prescribed it, but when I had a knee replaced, I asked every one at hospital about interaction..should I stop taking it before surgery (and since you get blood thinners in hospital and after coming home for 21 days) no one KNEW except an anesthesiologist..who said it was also prescribed by cardiologist. It is now also being seen as a help in dementia/altheimezer patients. It is great for the neuropathy, but it also lowered my blood pressure, and lowers my body temperature as well..i feel cooler when I take it..don't know why, but it effect me that way."

Wendy Sue January 21, 2014

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on Metanx for over 1 yr-started due to fibromyalgia and lack of energy. The difference was amazing. Insurance use to cover it at $50/month but recently went up to $120/month causing me to have to drop using it. Great medicine to help with energy and muscle pains too!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2013

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Suffered for three years with muscle/large and small bone pain, fatigue, and a feeling of deep depression and weakness. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Went to endocrinologist because of concern over glucose intolerance. He listened to my three year history of failed attempts to diagnose, thousands of $$$ spent, etc. He prescribed the then two month old Metanax. I was 47 at the time but felt 65 with a threat of forced retirement. Within one month my pain was fading. I have Been pain free ever since and the medicine also has given me the energy of a 30 year old WITH no side effects. I still thank him every six months during my check up! "

Cinzyw (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 27, 2012

135 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I take Mentanx for diabetic neuropathy and it has been wonderful for the pain and the feeling like my feet are in fire. It didn't help with the deep itching in my foot. My Doctor ended up giving me Lyrica for that."

passionplay October 26, 2011

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Some medical conditions may interact with Metanx. Metanx is contraindicated if you have anemia. "

gwu76 June 26, 2011

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on METANX for diabetic neuropathy (and I am anemic) and now my energy level has been greatly diminished."

chips1930 December 22, 2010

115 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "When I take the B Complex vitamin, I don't feel like I need my Valium."

mjhilge October 6, 2009