Pill Identifier App

5.5
Summary of Biotin reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Biotin

Review by Meganmariee: User Rating:

biotin for Dietary Supplementation: Biotin is pure bliss. I have been taking it everyday at 5000 mg. It has definitely made improvement in my nails and hair. I have been taking it for a few months and my hair has grown almost two inches. Reading tons of negative reviews on other sites at first made me think that biotin would barely do anything, but that was wrong biotin definitely helped my hair, skin, and nails! Taking this everyday and sticking with it really makes a difference!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 30, 2013 10:53 PM
Review by Katie222 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

biotin for Dietary Supplementation: I am 54 years old and have not had acne since I was a teenager. After only 2 days of taking 5000mg, my nose broke out in large red rosacea type pimples. I stopped the vitamin and did not get any more pimples.

June 28, 2013 11:42 AM
Review by susanetta: User Rating:

I have been taking biotin for about three years to improve my nails and hair. I can tell a great difference in the strengh of my nails. They no longer peel like onion skin but are very strong and healthy. There isn't much of a change in my hair.

October 4, 2008 11:12 AM