User Reviews for Biotin

Also known as: Appearex

Learn more about Biotin.

Reviews for Biotin to treat Dietary Supplementation

Review by ProudARMYwife (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DRINK TONS OF WATER WITH THIS VITAMIN OR ELSE. Biotin will give you acne. It will cause severe headaches. It will make you nauseous, and you will complain it doesn't work and give up. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T GET RESULTS. In reality your doing it wrong if your not getting enough water! It has worked wonders for me. I have lost hair due to medications and stress. I started noticing results in two weeks (eyelashes). Two months (scalp). And you will get hair growth everywhere. My hair has never looked more healthier.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 14, 2014 10:31 PM

Review by Meganmariee:

Biotin is pure bliss. I have been taking it everyday at 5000 mg. It has definitely made improvement in my nails and hair. I have been taking it for a few months and my hair has grown almost two inches. Reading tons of negative reviews on other sites at first made me think that biotin would barely do anything, but that was wrong biotin definitely helped my hair, skin, and nails! Taking this everyday and sticking with it really makes a difference!

December 30, 2013 10:53 PM

Review by Katie222 (taken for less than 1 month):

I am 54 years old and have not had acne since I was a teenager. After only 2 days of taking 5000mg, my nose broke out in large red rosacea type pimples. I stopped the vitamin and did not get any more pimples.

June 28, 2013 11:42 AM