User Reviews for Biotin

Also known as: Appearex

Learn more about Biotin.

Reviews for Biotin to treat Dietary Supplementation

Review by Meganmariee:

Biotin is pure bliss. I have been taking it everyday at 5000 mg. It has definitely made improvement in my nails and hair. I have been taking it for a few months and my hair has grown almost two inches. Reading tons of negative reviews on other sites at first made me think that biotin would barely do anything, but that was wrong biotin definitely helped my hair, skin, and nails! Taking this everyday and sticking with it really makes a difference!

December 30, 2013 10:53 PM

Review by Katie222 (taken for less than 1 month):

I am 54 years old and have not had acne since I was a teenager. After only 2 days of taking 5000mg, my nose broke out in large red rosacea type pimples. I stopped the vitamin and did not get any more pimples.

June 28, 2013 11:42 AM