User Reviews for Neevo

Learn more about Neevo.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 1 reviews 482 medications

Reviews for Neevo

Review by Southernpie:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I have been taking Neevo for a week now. I have Type 2 diabetes and a history of miscarriages. Since I have been taking Neevo, my blood sugar has been better than ever. I was told it may help reduce my blood sugar levels and is definitely has. I take Neevo when I wake up and it gives me a boost of energy all day long. I have felt really good the past week and am excited to continue taking Neevo due to this drastic change! I would highly recommend getting a prescription for Neevo. It is definitely worth the money and I feel it is the smartest thing I have done yet, to try and have a healthy pregnancy. I have not had any side effects and feel the pill is easy to swallow. Other prenatals I have taken had a "chalky" taste but not Neevo.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate