User Reviews for Duet DHA

Learn more about Duet DHA.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 4 reviews 425 medications

8.8
Summary of Duet DHA reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Duet DHA

Review by Starlite919:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These by far are the best vitamins you can take. The nutritional value is the best and these don't make you sick like the other ones. I would recommend these.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 29, 2009 7:59 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I was given several different samples of prenatal vitamins. I decided on this one because it seemed to not make me as sick or constipated at the others.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 25, 2009 8:34 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: This one is the best one I have taken. I had started with a different kind and it made me so sick. With this I have no problems.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2009 4:05 PM

Review by ccortez:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I know everyone is different, but this vitamin is by far the best one out there. I've taken many prenatal vitamins and they've always made my stomach very upset and made me very constipated. Thanks to this vitamin, I don't even have to take it with food. The only complaint I have about it is the taste. You have to swallow it very quickly so the taste doesn't stay on your tongue.

July 24, 2008 11:11 PM