User Reviews for Misoprostol

Also known as: Cytotec

Learn more about Misoprostol.

Abortion 3 reviews 8 medications

9.2
Labor Induction 1 reviews 6 medications

7.5
Summary of Misoprostol reviews 4 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Misoprostol

Cytotec (misoprostol) for Abortion: "I was 12 weeks when I went for my first ultrasound and they told me the baby had stopped developing at 8 weeks they did a follow up appointment to see if anything had changed and it didn't they told me it was a missed miscarriage and to speed up the process I was prescribed two pills inserted vaginally of cytotec I took it at 5:30pm by 11:30 I had started bleeding and had contractions at 2 am I was bleeding to much and went the the hospital where I passed the baby and was released at 8am the same morning it was probably the worse pain I have ever experienced but I found it a better option then the D&C, it worked for me but I'd advise to anyone taking it to take ibuprofen or Advil before hand to help with the pain"

Samantha_b March 13, 2016

For Labor Induction: "I lost a baby and they gave me these to expell the pregnancy I was hurt but than to find out I had to pay out of pocket made me feel worse like even though there was no heart beat at 12 weeks and only measuring 6 it really hurt to think I was paying 13 .00 to loose my child it made me contract about 30 min after taking the fist set I was in pain just like having one of my other children just at the end of this I wouldnt have a baby . I lost more blood than I ever seen in my life and bleed for a month after my peorids that was ALWAYS regular are every where after 10 months so ....if you get this expect labor"

roxymomof3an4 May 4, 2015

Cytotec (misoprostol) for Abortion: "Had used it to induce unwanted pregnancy and it worked immediately. At first I got scared as I was clotting nonstop but suddenly I did."

Tando January 2, 2015

For Abortion: "I am on my second day of this dose. I had headaches, dizziness, severe cramping, bloating of stomach. If you are of the faint at heart I don't recommend this pill. It has been very hard on me. I am unsure of the overall permanent effects."

Abortion in a bottle (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2013

For : "This is the second time I've taken this pill. Bleeding was much less but I am still getting abdominal pains on the second day. Hopefully they will also go away."

dimpygina April 22, 2008