User Reviews for Misoprostol

Also known as: Cytotec

Learn more about Misoprostol.

Abortion 2 reviews 8 medications

7.5
Cervical Ripening 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Duodenal Ulcer 0 reviews 139 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gynecological Conditions 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postpartum Bleeding 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Misoprostol reviews 3 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Misoprostol

For Labor Induction: "I lost a baby and they gave me these to expell the pregnancy I was hurt but than to find out I had to pay out of pocket made me feel worse like even though there was no heart beat at 12 weeks and only measuring 6 it really hurt to think I was paying 13 .00 to loose my child it made me contract about 30 min after taking the fist set I was in pain just like having one of my other children just at the end of this I wouldnt have a baby . I lost more blood than I ever seen in my life and bleed for a month after my peorids that was ALWAYS regular are every where after 10 months so ....if you get this expect labor"

roxymomof3an4 May 4, 2015

Cytotec (misoprostol) for Abortion: "Had used it to induce unwanted pregnancy and it worked immediately. At first I got scared as I was clotting nonstop but suddenly I did."

Tando January 2, 2015

For Abortion: "I am on my second day of this dose. I had headaches, dizziness, severe cramping, bloating of stomach. If you are of the faint at heart I don't recommend this pill. It has been very hard on me. I am unsure of the overall permanent effects."

Abortion in a bottle (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2013

For : "This is the second time I've taken this pill. Bleeding was much less but I am still getting abdominal pains on the second day. Hopefully they will also go away."

dimpygina April 22, 2008