User Reviews for Flagyl ER

Learn more about Flagyl ER.

Bacterial Vaginitis 5 reviews 34 medications

7.5
Summary of Flagyl ER reviews 5 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Flagyl ER

For Bacterial Vaginitis "The medicine works wonders in curing bacterial vaginitis. However, the taste is not so pleasant. I gagged quite a bit while taking it and still had an after taste....eeewww, but it was all worth it because the bacterial vaginitis went away in no time!"

Anonymous July 29, 2012

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This medication worked very well, however this is the most horrible tasting thing I've ever had...but if you take it with minute maid cherry limeade juice you taste absolutely nothing but the juice."

ladybug86 November 7, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "The medicine works great for vaginitis, however, after using it a few times my doctor says I "built an allergy" to it, I started getting hives every time I took it, so I just don't take it anymore. Trust me, I wish I could it works the best out of all my experiences."

Anonymous December 9, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Did not cure bacterial vaginosis, but did cause concurrent yeast infection. "

Anonymous November 25, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This medication works well. You have to take it for a week straight and you can not drink with it for 9 days. Overall good medication but long recovery time."

Anonymous November 25, 2009