User Reviews for Lopressor

Learn more about Lopressor.

Reviews for Lopressor to treat Angina

Review by sumitahlawat:

The best.

January 31, 2010 3:32 PM

I have Angina and over the past year began a regime of Bayer (or Bufferin) starting at 500mg every morning. Things got a little worse after six months and I upped my dosage to 1000mg per day. This was all self medication without medical consult (I knew what the problem was). Finally even the 1000mg a day wasn't working and I went to see the doctor. He put me on 50mg of Lopressor per day and things turned around within 2 days. The pain is gone and I can get a whole nights sleep without waking up in the middle of the morning (usually 3-4am, when the incidence of heart attack is the highest statistically) in major pain. So far so good. If you have Angina then DO see a doctor. Get the tests! After all, it's really your life your dealing with.

September 30, 2009 2:42 PM

Review by bobbysox:

This medication helps more than anything I have tried I have severe angina. I do recommend this as treatment.

June 30, 2009 11:23 AM