User Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

Learn more about MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack.

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack Rating Summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 58 medications used in the treatment of Inflammatory Conditions.

Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"My face and chest turned red like a sun burn"

carmerita (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2016

"Have had surgery on my shoulder twice and my neck all over 11-12 months been dealing with pain about 2 -5 yrs before getting worst up till surgery and then after I go to PT for 6 months after each surgery and each time the pain comes back as bad as before was put on dose pac and it has helped twice pain management Doctor doesn't want to put me on a daily dose. Up till not pain meds really don't help at all Tylenol #3 helps a little. My pain has gotten to the point left neck ,shoulder and left arm the pain is to the point it takes my breath away (take me to my knees) muscle spasms in my neck till no end. Took the dose pack seemed to help was able to get out of the house only lasted about 5 days."

Kaustin6 (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2016

"wow!!! what a difference!!!"

spud downey (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2015

"I had not been stung by a wasp in 28 years and then within a week got stung twice. The first time I did not go to the doctor for 24 hours and got a cortisone shot and had a lot of swelling, itching and burning. 6 days later got stung again and this time my hand swelled and burned and I went to doctor right away. I got 6 day dose pack and was instructed to take the first day dose all at once then follow instructions for remaining 5 days. About an hour after taking medication the itching, burning quit and by morning there was no swelling or pain. Now I have to keep an Epipen with me."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2012

"I have three herniated discs in lower back and pinched nerve which left me unable to do things for myself, even standing and walking was impossible. Within hours helped with pain and in a couple of days I can walk again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 21, 2012

135 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Brought the swelling around my eye, due to an allergic reaction, down within hours. Took it in the morning and by evening was looking fairly normal and ready to face society."

Anonymous June 2, 2010