User Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

Learn more about MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack.

Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack to treat Inflammatory Conditions

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I had not been stung by a wasp in 28 years and then within a week got stung twice. The first time I did not go to the doctor for 24 hours and got a cortisone shot and had a lot of swelling, itching and burning. 6 days later got stung again and this time my hand swelled and burned and I went to doctor right away. I got 6 day dose pack and was instructed to take the first day dose all at once then follow instructions for remaining 5 days. About an hour after taking medication the itching, burning quit and by morning there was no swelling or pain. Now I have to keep an Epipen with me.

July 8, 2012 11:40 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I have three herniated discs in lower back and pinched nerve which left me unable to do things for myself, even standing and walking was impossible. Within hours helped with pain and in a couple of days I can walk again.

95 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 21, 2012 7:20 PM

Brought the swelling around my eye, due to an allergic reaction, down within hours. Took it in the morning and by evening was looking fairly normal and ready to face society.

June 2, 2010 2:05 PM