User Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

Learn more about MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack.

Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack to treat Gout, Acute

"Works quickly to relieve pain. Rarely need full dosage to completely relieve pain. Have tried shots, indomethacin, Celebrex, Etodolac(severe reaction). This works best, have used for over 10 years now. Use only upon attack."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) August 28, 2012

"I usually wait to take this drug in the hope that the gout pain will pass. I ALWAYS regret not taking it right away. You feel relief in a couple of hours and I have never had a side effect or stomach upset. For me it works great. Sometimes though the day after I take the last pill my toe knuckle swells up again. I wait again to restart the dose. "

essiemoo July 8, 2010

"Fast acting relief felt in the first day"

Anonymous December 19, 2009