User Reviews for Dolophine

Learn more about Dolophine.

Opiate Withdrawal 3 reviews 11 medications

9.8
Chronic Pain 4 reviews 106 medications

9.2
Pain 8 reviews 908 medications

8.9
Summary of Dolophine reviews 15 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Dolophine

For Chronic Pain "Is very good for chronic pain without very much side effects. Very effective."

BRINO (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 17, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Gave me my life back. The first thing I take in the morning and the last thing I take in the evening."

Anonymous March 2, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Taking this medication lets me have a little bit of the life I had before my body became full of arthritis, it has been a God send."

sherribee January 30, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I have been on so many other pain meds that made me sick and yes it was the one Dr who cared about someones pain that help prescribed it to me. Methadone is great because its the 1st thing I take and the last thing I take in a day so I can have life without so much pain."

Tonya63 April 27, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal "I had a bad accident in May 2007 and the doctors put me on roxicodone. My life started to fall apart if I didn't have my meds, couldn't function . Missed a lot of work. Outings with my kids, etc. In 2008 I decided to get help so got on methadone and since then being in treatment I have gained so much of my life back. I can function now. I go do things with my kids and I am able to have a normal life again. Like it used to be before my accident. If you ever have a situation like this you need to try this."

Brucie39 January 29, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal "Was on methadone for 4 years, worked well."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 23, 2012

For Opiate Withdrawal "I've been on methadone maintenance now for nearly three years. It truly saved my life. I am now back to being a productive member of society and believe it to be a gift. I have absolutely no desire to use opiates any longer."

Anonymous August 8, 2011

For Pain "Methadone is my lifesaver. I have had back pain associated with nerve damage. Degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, bursitis and some other minor/major problems here and there. I was taking ten to twelve Percocets a day. I heard about clinics that give doses of methadone daily. I went and now I'm happy to get my methadone daily. I take nothing else and couldn't be happier. Methadone works the best for pain and its long-acting and I take it for opiate addiction as well. I'm on 50 mg and it just works great."

SmurfyKeck45 September 26, 2010

For Pain "Used lots of non steriodal drugs, to fight back and leg pain. None of them seemed to work anymore. Doctor put me on Dolophine 20 mg 3x a day. It gave me my life back. I was at the point that I could not get out of bed in the morning."

svamosy1 July 20, 2009

For Pain "I have been taking methadone for about a year now. I was on Oxycontin for way to long and although the transition was a bit difficult but I made it through. I take between 3 and 5 10mg tabs a day and I do have relief from chronic back pain but I do feel as if I need more as it keeps feeling as if it gets less and less effective. Might have to up the dosage. "

Anonymous April 20, 2009

For Pain "I have been on methadone for 5 years with no side effects and excellent pain relief. I take 30mgs 4 times a day"

leo59 March 9, 2009

For Pain "I have been on this medicine for 3 years for pain relief for many problems. I take 10mg 3 times a day and I would suggest nothing else. I have been on other narcotics that have done nothing for me and got me all jazzed. This medicine does nothing like that. Methadone keeps you level headed and does not have any side effects."

carrietony35 February 9, 2009

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "Complete pain relief at 10mg four times a day and able to function better than when on other opioids."

TayBur2 June 24, 2008

121 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "Methadone is a God send for people who need it for pain. "

Anonymous June 17, 2008

129 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "This has been the best pain medication I have found to relieve my back and neck pain. It has been the hardest to get prescribed. I do not understand why other then the stigma it has for the maintenance use for herion addicts. Unlike other pain medicines it does not get me high and it last more then a day and I can can get by on less then ten mg a day."

Anonymous June 11, 2008

184 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate