User Reviews for Kombiglyze XR

Learn more about Kombiglyze XR.

Diabetes, Type 2 6 reviews 124 medications

Summary of Kombiglyze XR reviews 6 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Kombiglyze XR

Review by laffy taffy:

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have been taking since May and I am sick every day. I have never felt this bad taking any medication my doctor is going to have to put me on something different.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 20, 2014 6:29 PM

Review by Ndunkem:

For Diabetes, Type 2: My doc just wanted my A1C to go down from 6.0. After years of glucophage, he changed me to this great pill. It has been 2 weeks + and I have not felt so strong and healthy. Besides little stomach discomfort an hour after I take it, my morning blood sugar reading has gone from 130 to 105 and below. In another 2 weeks, I will know my new A1C reading. I think I am going to love this medicine.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2014 2:06 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have minimal side effects and my sugar levels went down.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 19, 2013 3:44 PM

Review by Maureen M (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Diabetes, Type 2: Recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Doc put me on 2.5 mg, with little results but side effects. Raised it to 5mg and I feel worse. I am using sample packs and insurance will not cover. I have noticed improvement in my sugar levels but I have felt worse now having started the pills. Nausea, soft stool, headache, dizzy. All of these and sugar reads only 152. Also, I don't feel rested when I'm sleeping.

June 16, 2013 12:51 PM

Review by Dr. West's office:

This medicine is great, our patients no longer have to worry about if they miss a dose because it's taken once a day.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 4, 2012 12:18 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Diabetes, Type 2: Dr. put me on this and within 3 months my A1c went from 6 to 8.6. Continued for 6 more months and blood sugars are high.

July 9, 2012 12:19 AM

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have never felt as well on any other medicine or been able to keep my sugar level as consistent as it is now through out the day.

January 27, 2012 6:10 PM