User Reviews for Xylocaine Jelly

Learn more about Xylocaine Jelly.

Burns, External 1 reviews 89 medications

Pain 1 reviews 906 medications

Hemorrhoids 0 reviews 149 medications

Anal Itching 0 reviews 223 medications Not rated - Be the first
Anesthesia 0 reviews 127 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pruritus 0 reviews 292 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Xylocaine Jelly reviews 2 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Xylocaine Jelly

For Burns, External "This gel works great. I had a 3rd degree burn from a car accident on the inside of my left leg just below the knee cap. It started as a blister most likely (according to paramedics and firefighters) from the radiator hose coming through the fire wall and spewing my leg with hot steam, after a day or 2 in ICU I guess it apparently popped and turned into a 1 inch deep hole in my leg. Which fairly quickly became severely infected. I was scheduled to have the burn debrided and the doctor came in and covered the entire burn with this xylocaine gel. He returns approximately 20 mins later with some lidocaine to inject around and in the burn itself and I didn't feel a thing. Xylocaine did its job and did it well. Definitely use if you have the ability to choose."

Anonymous May 26, 2011

For Pain "It's a good pain medication if you have genital herpes. I know they say to take Panadol but it's just not effective enough. This is much better."

cantusethisnickname September 21, 2009