User Reviews for Xopenex

Learn more about Xopenex.

Reviews for Xopenex to treat COPD, Acute

Wonderful, wonderful medicine. The only problem is Medicare will not pay the providers for this brand name drug only for generic (which this drug is not). However, because of this the pharmacy will not fill the prescription if you are under Medicare insurance as they will lose money. (It is always about the dollar and not what is best for the patient). Xopenex is a wonderful medicine and I would recommend it to anyone.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 4, 2010 10:13 AM

Review by vonjon:

I have found this to work better for me than other medications I've used in a nebulizer. I use it four times a day and it helps me breath better. However, I still have to use Proventil HFA between my treatments. That could be because of the severity of my COPD.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2009 8:56 PM

Review by moke:

I have been using this for two months now and it is very helpful, a lot better than the albuterol solution I had for my nebulizer. This is wonderful. I can actually catch my breath with this and can walk a lot further using it.

September 17, 2008 10:11 PM

Review by charlie_s:

I used xopenex for the first time yesterday and found it to be very effective. It works fast and releaves the symptoms, I had no side effects.

August 22, 2008 8:20 AM