User Reviews for Xopenex

Learn more about Xopenex.

Reviews for Xopenex to treat COPD, Acute

"Wonderful, wonderful medicine. The only problem is Medicare will not pay the providers for this brand name drug only for generic (which this drug is not). However, because of this the pharmacy will not fill the prescription if you are under Medicare insurance as they will lose money. (It is always about the dollar and not what is best for the patient). Xopenex is a wonderful medicine and I would recommend it to anyone. "

Anonymous June 4, 2010

"I have found this to work better for me than other medications I've used in a nebulizer. I use it four times a day and it helps me breath better. However, I still have to use Proventil HFA between my treatments. That could be because of the severity of my COPD."

vonjon August 6, 2009

"I have been using this for two months now and it is very helpful, a lot better than the albuterol solution I had for my nebulizer. This is wonderful. I can actually catch my breath with this and can walk a lot further using it."

moke September 17, 2008

"I used xopenex for the first time yesterday and found it to be very effective. It works fast and releaves the symptoms, I had no side effects."

charlie_s August 22, 2008