User Reviews for Lamotrigine

Also known as: Lamictal, Lamictal CD, Lamictal ODT, Lamictal XR

Learn more about Lamotrigine.

Lamotrigine review summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 137 medications used in the treatment of Depression.

Reviews for Lamotrigine to treat Depression

Review by Abesjk77 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Really helps out, puts you in a Normal mood and keeps you steady. No side effects . Does a great job

February 2, 2014 10:44 PM

Review by ShortBus163:

Best depression relief. Tried many others and many cocktails. This is by far the best. Side effects are livable.

December 4, 2013 10:05 PM

Review by mika10684 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

If you suffer from depression this might be a medicine to take. It very helpful in controlling your symptoms. I've had depression symptoms for a while but never did a thing about it. I finally did through my primary doctor refer pain management & they refer me 2 see a psychologist.

September 9, 2013 6:00 PM

Review by jsecrest (taken for less than 1 month):

I really like it. I never had bipolar disorder, which I know that's what lamotrigine is primarily for, but it really helped me with depression and there were no side effects at all. It's helped me relax and enjoy life more. I'd highly recommend it.

April 11, 2013 1:47 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

This has been my savior, no longer flying off the handle at people, and my children not being afraid of me. I take this for several things migriane, anxiety, depression. I use this along with Zoloft, and amitriptyline for sleep.

December 8, 2012 8:36 PM