ZC 80 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
Pill imprint ZC 80 has been identified as Lamotrigine 100 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZC 80 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0319||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)