User Reviews for Lactase

Also known as: Dairy Digest, Dairy Ease, Lac-Dose, Lactaid, Lactaid Extra Strength, Lactaid Fast Action, Lactaid Ultra, Lactase Extra Strength, Lactrase, SureLac

Learn more about Lactase.

Lactose Intolerance 7 reviews 10 medications

5.8
Summary of Lactase reviews 7 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Lactase

Lactaid (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "If I could give this product 0 stars I would. I took this pill twice and felt that the product worked fine. A couple days later, and I was experiencing the worst abdominal pain and cramping I've ever had. It put me into the hospital. I'm on my 4th day of misery and I promise I will never take this again. I would rather experience what I usually do after eating dairy. It's not worth the risk of seeing if it works for you. It's going into the trash."

Nourski (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2015

Lactaid (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "It's very effective overall, one pill prevents symptoms from regular moderately lactose containing products, like cheese or yoghurt, but 2 pills are needed for regular milk or ice cream or even a cappuccino. It has honestly truly changed my life!!"

Tammz (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2015

Lactaid (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "Lactaid definitely helps when eating milk products but it also caused severe constipation as some other users have reported."

Bobbie929 November 7, 2014

Lactaid (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "Very positive. I can eat almost anything as long as I take the Lactaid tablet as directed"

moonmuse (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 4, 2014

Lactaid (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "My 10 yr old son would get stomach cramps and diarrhea every time he tried milk. We tried lactaid on two different occasions a few weeks apart and both times caused vomiting. Obviously something in the pills does not agree with him."

Stu921 (taken for less than 1 month) June 23, 2014

Lactaid Ultra (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "I started using Lactaid Ultra a few years ago and this stuff is awesome. But now my system is used to it that it no longer helps. I have to up the number of pills I take and still it doesn't help. But I do recommend this product."

starbucksrebel June 13, 2014

Lactaid Fast Action (lactase) for Lactose Intolerance: "I have been on the milk ever since it came out. It was a blessing for me because I am a milk drinker. I took the pills before the chewable but when the they came out I was thrilled at how fast they worked and they are good tasting so what could be better?? Not a thing. Thank you and to who ever came up with the chewables. I would like the coupons. "

madapice1929 February 5, 2011