User Reviews for Lactase

Also known as: Dairy Digest, Dairy Ease, Lac-Dose, Lactaid, Lactaid Extra Strength, Lactaid Fast Action, Lactaid Ultra, Lactase Extra Strength, Lactrase, SureLac

Learn more about Lactase.

Reviews for Lactase to treat Lactose Intolerance

Review by moonmuse (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Lactaid (lactase): Very positive. I can eat almost anything as long as I take the Lactaid tablet as directed

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 4, 2014 4:45 PM

Review by Stu921 (taken for less than 1 month):

Lactaid (lactase): My 10 yr old son would get stomach cramps and diarrhea every time he tried milk. We tried lactaid on two different occasions a few weeks apart and both times caused vomiting. Obviously something in the pills does not agree with him.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 23, 2014 4:15 PM

Review by starbucksrebel:

Lactaid Ultra (lactase): I started using Lactaid Ultra a few years ago and this stuff is awesome. But now my system is used to it that it no longer helps. I have to up the number of pills I take and still it doesn't help. But I do recommend this product.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2014 9:26 PM

Review by madapice1929:

Lactaid Fast Action (lactase): I have been on the milk ever since it came out. It was a blessing for me because I am a milk drinker. I took the pills before the chewable but when the they came out I was thrilled at how fast they worked and they are good tasting so what could be better?? Not a thing. Thank you and to who ever came up with the chewables. I would like the coupons.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate