User Reviews for Marplan

Learn more about Marplan.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

Summary of Marplan reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Marplan

Review by mduhe:

For Depression: Been taking for 27 years. Only drug that had any effect on my profound clinical depression of 15 years duration. Gave me my life back. Some side effects initially but minor compared to the relief of depression. Wish it were more available to more people who are not helped by the more frequently used antidepressants.

June 15, 2009 5:41 AM

Review by edel55:

For Depression: Marplan has been very effective on my bipolar depression. I have been on nearly every antidepressent available with limited or short-term success only. I have been taking Marplan for 3 months and have reduced my symptoms from continious to occasional. My side effects were severe hypotension, muscle pain, weight gain and inability to have orgasms. Everything has gone away except for the last two.

March 21, 2008 2:25 AM