User Reviews for Levemir

Learn more about Levemir.

Diabetes, Type 2 8 reviews 118 medications

9.6
Diabetes, Type 1 0 reviews 58 medications

7.5
Summary of Levemir reviews 8 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Levemir

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Has really helped me control my blood sugars."

LtDan107 June 4, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have been using Levemir for about 4 years 20 & 20 units twice a day but lately I had to increase to 20/20/20 & when my sugar goes over 160 I will use fast acting Novolog 10-20 units but now I will be trying Bydureon to see if it helps me control my blood sugar."

romeo524 February 19, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have been using Levemir for 3 1/2 weeks. My fasting blood sugar went from 208 to 123 and I have lost 9 lbs. It is very easy to use. Feel better than I have in over a year!"

Dmau49 February 18, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Insulin is the BEST way to control your blood glucose! "

furretz August 9, 2010

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I've been using Levemir for about 2 years. As stated above I have noticed a need for an increased amount. I started at 16 units and now up to 25. My Endocrinologist placed me on Glucophage, Actos, and Glyburide in the last week. I have noticed that my readings have been consistent throughout the day but sometimes runs as low as 74. May have to adjust the amount of insulin. Doctor said it may take a few months for the Actos to kick in. If you don't have an endocrinologist and you are diabetic you need to get one."

Anonymous August 6, 2010

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have been using Levemir for seven years now and find it to be a very user friendly, but as commented above I have found that a steady increase in dosage is needed to keep the effectiveness of the medicine."

Anonymous July 24, 2010

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I've been on Levemir for approximately 2 years and have found it be quite effective. However, I've also noticed that over time the dosage has had to steadily increase in order to achieve optimum blood glucose levels."

Bono June 16, 2009

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Since I've been using Levermir, I found it to be very rewarding to my cause."

type2 April 21, 2009