User Reviews for Prosed DS

Learn more about Prosed DS.

Urinary Tract Infection 6 reviews 160 medications

Summary of Prosed DS reviews 6 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Prosed DS

Review by SudsIe (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Urinary Tract Infection: Works great for me..no side effects except blue urine...I tell people who see it that it is blue because that is my favorite color. I have urinary tract infections all the time. Prosed DS works great!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2012 9:57 PM

It helps but not a cure-all. Had electro-vaporization of my prostate 4 weeks ago and it still hurts to pee.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 25, 2011 8:47 PM

For Urinary Tract Infection: I suffer from Chronic urinary tract infectionx and my latest Urologist gave me Prosed DS to help fight the pain during my severe UTI's. It works. Just give it time to get into your system and you'll know when it is by the greenish/blue urine. Takes that burning sharp pain away and I no longer had to bite a towel while urinating. I hope it provides the same relief for other chronic UTI sufferers who can never seem to get the infection to ever go away forever.

October 18, 2010 10:32 PM

For Urinary Tract Infection: First off, let me say that this medicine did help with the bladder spasms caused by my UTI, though it took a few hours and a second dose before I found relief. However, I had some wicked side effects/adverse reactions (that continue 3 days later) to hyoscyamine (one of the meds in Prosed). During an attempted 7hr drive I hallucinated strange clouds and progressed into a panicky, crazed state. My heart was racing, my eyes wouldn't focus correctly, my hands were shaking, I couldn't remember things or follow through with thoughts, and overall I was convinced I was going to die. I ended up not getting far and checked into a hotel, thank goodness. By the next morning, the worst had passed.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2010 11:28 AM

For Urinary Tract Infection: I have bladder inflammation after having a UTI. My family doc had me on Pyridium, which really upsets my stomach. This medicine works better, does not stain, and does not upset my stomach. I rated it a 9 because it's not widely available and my pharmacy doesn't seem to know much about it.

March 12, 2010 6:54 PM

For Urinary Tract Infection: This was a wonder drug for me for treating interstitial cystitis. It helped with bladder spasms and the feeling of having to go all the time. I would highly recommend this medicine to anyone with urinary symptoms.

January 28, 2010 12:31 PM

Review by Keddey:

For Urinary Tract Infection: I was given samples of this from my urologist because I'm passing stones and it's AMAZING! I only gave it a 9 because it did cause a yeast infection. But it made it so I could pee without crying and/or screaming. Also turned my urine blue/green, which was different lol. But it definitely numbed my urethra and I had gone from not wanting to pee to being normal in a matter of hours.

November 24, 2009 1:33 PM

More about Prosed DS (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate)