User Reviews for Vistaril

Learn more about Vistaril.

Vistaril Review Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Sedation.

Reviews for Vistaril to treat Sedation

"My psychiatrist just prescribed me this medication to help me sleep at night since I have trouble sleeping, supposedly it takes 15 to 45 mins to take in effect, the only effect I got was a calming effect but wasn't sleepy like it was intended for..therefor I became more agitated, crying for no apparent reason, and more fidgety then ever..So unfortunately I was the unfortunate one where it does not work for."

KickRocks84 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 17, 2014

"I've tried this and am so glad. I'm now on this one!"

Your Nicknameit really works!! (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 23, 2013

"I have tried Ambien, Cymbalta, Clonazepam, etc for insomnia. All have had the opposite effect - keeping me awake worse than if I hadn't taken anything. Nothing has helped me sleep as well as Vistaril, with no side effects. I wake up refreshed every morning without any fatigue."

KClean July 1, 2008

197 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Sedation