User Reviews for Avalide

Learn more about Avalide.

Avalide Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 226 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Avalide to treat High Blood Pressure

"I've been taking it for a while now, and my blood pressure has dropped from 180/100 to an average of 138/70. I haven't lost a lot of weight (some, but not a lot) and my diet wasn't particularly unhealthy to begin with. (My BP trouble is about 80% genetic, 20% the extra weight I carry) I'm pretty sure it's the Avalide, so this is good stuff. I wish it were cheaper though; I don't have insurance, and I'm paying $100/month for it. "

a nony mouse August 12, 2010

"I was prescribed Avalide by my doctor. I have been taking it for 2 weeks. I feel better than I did with the lisinopril. I am not losing so much weight at one time and I can contribute to my weight loss with the help of the Avalide."

Anonymous June 23, 2010

"When I first started to take the medication I felt a little lethargic but after a week my blood pressure fell to just above normal levels. I am a smoker and the medication still regulates my pressure to nearly normal levels."

Anonymous October 19, 2009

"I had very high blood pressure for years. I had to take a physical for a new job in a couple of days so I went to my doctor, he gave me a 30 day supply. Just after taking 1 pill a day for two days I had perfect blood pressure even the doctor who gave me the physical was impressed where my blood pressure ranges were. It really works."

ssteve August 7, 2009